Saturday, February 13, 2010

Jumping in . . .

That's right, I'm jumping into the deep end.  Hence, the name of my blog "The Deep End"

Its time to navigate the world of blogging; the connectivity of the world we're in, but not of.  God has blessed me with an innate curiosity to experience all that is around me, and blogging is certainly the vehicle of choice these days, for writing, sharing, teaching, preaching, editorializing, publishing, promoting, etc.  In actuality, it really is simply a vehicle for getting what's in my head - out of my head, in preparation for the things God has placed in my heart to do that must be done while on this short side of eternity.

For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].  Ephesians 2:10 (Amplified Bible)
  
What are those works?  Because of our relationship with Him: loving Him, loving others, walking in our commission and calling, operating in His gifts, etc.  In a nutshell, knowing Him and making Him known.
 
C'mon, jump in!

No comments:

Post a Comment